- * Your personal information will not be used for purposes other than to respond to your inquiries without your consent.
Lawson Group Personal Information Protection Policy
The Lawson Group recognizes that the protection of personal information is one of our responsibilities to society. Based on this recognition, the Group has formulated and implemented its personal information protection policy as follows:
- We Acquire, Use, Provide, and Entrust the Management of Personal Information in an Appropriate Manner
We formulate written rules on the management of personal information, which includes clear stipulation on how we should acquire, use, provide, and entrust the management of personal information. Under the rules and chief of administrator for personal information, we manage personal information in an appropriate manner.
The Lawson Group obtains personal information only to the extent that is necessary to meet the purpose that has been clearly presented or notified to the relevant person or that has been publicly announced.
It is possible that we provide and disclose personal information to the Lawson group chain member stores or suppliers of products/goods of the Lawson Group. In this case, we obtain his or her consent in advance to provide a third party in scope of the purpose of use.
For the other cases, we never disclose or provide personal information to any third parties without obtaining his or her consent in advance, while this shall not apply to a case which personal information is handled by our suppliers in scope of the purpose of use and a case which permitted to access to personal information in laws and regulations.
If we provide personal information to a supplier, we enter into a confidentiality agreement with the supplier in which the supplier is obliged to protect the personal information concerned. We also monitor the supplier to ensure that it handles the personal information appropriately.
Unless laws and regulations permit, we never disclose or provide specific personal information to any third parties even if we obtain his or her consent.
- We Implement Measures for the Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable security measures to protect personal information from the risk of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage and theft, and others.
- We Comply with Applicable Laws, Regulations, and Other Rules
We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws, regulations, and rules pertaining to personal information, and act in line with our internal regulations. We also conduct related education and awareness-raising activities for our directors, officers and employees.
- We Continuously Improve the Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information
We formulate, implement, and maintain the Private Policy Compliance Program, and work continuously to improve it.
Enacted on September 1, 2010
Revised on May 30, 2017 in accordance with laws and regulations in Japan.
- Purpose of Use
- The Lawson Group uses personal information collected from a user for each service he or she registers and the purpose of use written in flyers to guide a user to campaigns etc.. The Lawson Group never uses personal information collected from a user for the purpose other than the purpose of use written in this page or flyers etc..
The Lawson Group generally uses personal information as follows:
*Please refer to each service and flyer etc. for details as the purpose of use is different from each service etc..
- Service for Customer
- (1) Operation/provision of service and sending of relevant guides (e-mail address)
- (2) Response to inquiries for our products/goods and services (name, phone number, e-mail address)
- (3) Advertising and campaigns for customers (name, e-mail address)
- (4) Notice and sending of a gift to a user in the case that he or she wins in a campaign (name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
- (5) Delivery of information and e-mail newsletter to customers (e-mail address)
- (6) Market research/analysis and statistical analysis of questionnaire etc.
- (7) Improvement of our products/goods
- (8) Provision of personal information to a third party based on this policy
- (9) The others taken along the above or the purpose closely related to the above
- Crew Recruiting
- (1) Provision the information to our own stores, a member who signs a franchise agreement with us, co-controller's own stores, and a member who signs a franchise agreement with co-controller
- (2) Provision the information/contact/selection to an applicant who applies to work in the organizations defined in this section1.
- (3) Statistics for the recruiting activity of the organizations defined in this section1.
- (4) Employment management for the recruiting activity of the organizations defined in this section1.
- (5) Response to various inquiries
- (6) The others taken along the above or the purpose closely related to the above
- Owner Recruiting
- (1) Sending of documents related to the Lawson chain joining
- (2) Contact for explanatory meeting related to the Lawson chain member store recruiting
- (3) Response to inquiries for the Lawson chain joining
- (4) Creation of statistical data without specifying individuals
- (5) The others taken along the above or the purpose closely related to the above
Please visit the "Personal Information Protection Policy" section on this website for details and click on "Agree" to continue.